Saturday, February 13, 2010

Zack and I have been busy these past few years with work, travel, school, and babies. We got married September 26, 2006 in Draper, Utah. We lived in Bountiful for a year working as pest control technicians at Mountain West Pest Control. We moved to St. Paul, Minnesota to work at Rove Pest Control. We lived there for a little over a year seeing all the diverse spots in the Twin cities. We decided to move to Twin Falls, Idaho so I can go to school and finish my degree. We lived with my sisters' then boyfriend at the time and I went to school. Zack found a job at Mccains potato plant in Burley. We found a house in Hansen and moved in the beginning of December in 2009. We decided to try and have a baby before I applied to get into the Radiologic Technology program at College of Southern Idaho. I found out that I was pregnant right when the Spring 2009 semester ended. My due date was February 1st but I ended up having Zoey Elizabeth Hoffman January 26, 2010 at 8:10 pm.She wieghed 7 pounds 7 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. She is a beautiful, fun, wonderful addition to the family. The grandparents are very excited to have the first grandchild and the great grandparents are excited for their first great grandchild. So, to sum it up things have been great and we have had a lot of fun growing together as a couple and a family. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment